****
Last weekend Grant and I spent a day at the ROM
The ROM is huge, but baby Grant and I never took our eyes off the prize...
Bring on the DINOSAURS!
Even Aunt Beth and Uncle Bill enjoyed our Jurassic adventures!
Good thing for Grant that T-Rex had already snacked on some other children earlier that day...
While surveying all of the dinosaurs, the museum staff asked if I could help to unearth an amazing archaeological find (not surprising really considering my love of dinosaurs...)
My important dig took a while, so Grant decided to have a lunch break with his mom and Aunt Maggie
Apparently the museum has other cool things besides dinosaurs (who knew)
For instance, these fish were rather entertaining
And what Canadian wouldn't love a huge stuffed moose?
And we might have taken some self-entertainment liberties with baby Grant... but, c'mon you have to admit that is some funny stuff
All of our museum adventures made us very hungry, so we decided to pause for a snack. Aunt Beth Anne bought be this awesome dinosaur cookie
Hey - everyone just needs to stay away from my cookie and chocolate milk...That includes you too mom!
And later on that evening, we went out to dinner with Aunt Beth and Uncle Bill (before they headed off to the Leaf game... sorry Uncle Bill about the score!)
*****
For some more super cute pics of Grant Leith England, please visit:
http://grantengland.shutterfly.com
http://maggiesshots.shutterfly.com
1 comment:
You guys (and there aren't too many guys....lots of girls, not so many boys on your blog!) looked like you had such a great time. I'm jealous! I don't think I've been to the museum since gr. 8 (and that's a few years ago). It's great to see you hanging out with baby Grant(and of course Aunt Beth, Uncle Bill, and Aunt Margaret as well). I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of adventures with him, teaching him everything you know about things with wheels....and the ways of the world!
Miss you!
Hugs and kisses and some cinnamon hearts for your Mom!
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma
P.S. Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment