Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana


last Sunday we celebrated Nana's birthday
***
I made her a pretty card and picked out this hat to give to her
Sarah liked the hat too

Dad brought the bouncy castle to nana & papa's house

We all tried to pose for a picture for Dad, but he should have remembered that we are Etheringtons and therefore WAY to fair for the sun that was beating down on us!

Classic Kaya pic

We brought zoo tail tag too. Mom got us all geared up for the chase (you can see that I am already trying to get a head start on the competition)

Running from the ladies
(dad thinks there is irony in this pic)

Uncle Paul eventually caught all of us - at one time

I also spent some time hanging out by the pond looking for frogs

and what is a birthday party without a HUGE piece of cake, complete with ice cream


Happy birthday Nana

No comments: