(I think Queen Victoria would have approved of how we were spending our time on her big day)
All of the Wonderland characters were wandering around the Village
I took some time out of viewing the old village printing press to help Alice look for tracks left by the White Rabbit
I don't know what all the fuss is about, she isn't THAT scary (in fact, you can see how she is totally boring me...)
What wasn't boring was this dude in the top hat. He was in charge of allowing people to enter the looking glass and enter the Wonderland maze!
Here is a picture of the inside of the maze - and take my word for it, it is even better the 10th time around! (lucky mom)
At the end of the maze you could pose in this weird mural... again, lots of fun 10 times around
When I was finally bribed with candy to leave the Wonderland maze, I learned that Black Creek is also home to lots of animals including these massive horses
I also enjoyed visiting this old home of a 'english country gentleman'
FYI - apparently the english gentleman doesn't like when you pose for pictures on his fence post, but mom was able to take this super cute photo before I was told to get down
Visiting the blacksmith was also very cool.
However, poor guy was dressed in a leather apron and banging hot metal on a REALLY hot day
Dad's favourite part of Black Creek was the old mill (even though it wasn't really functioning properly)
mom loves these pics of us
1 comment:
Boy that looked like a really fun day! I want to go there! Will you take me sometime?
Post a Comment