Thursday, July 01, 2010

Canada Day @ The Strawberry Festival!

Happy 143rd Birthday Canada!
***
This year I decided to celebrate Canada Day in Stouffville at the Strawberry Festival.
Dustind and Maddy were there too!

Lots to do at the Strawberry festival... except ironically anything to do with actual strawberries.


Although I am a city boy, I proved to everyone that I can keep up with all of these rural Stouffville people...
(apparently the horse is the preferred method of travel in these parts)

There is nothing to riding a horse really...
although I DO make it look easy


Carl and Maddy enjoyed the horses too
Crazy Hat bean bag was very popular with us boys

and by 'boys', I mean my dad and Carl

score!


and what is a festival without a good corn dog?

more classic carnival games with daddy

this one had two objectives...

(1) toss/roll the ball into the hoops and (2) avoid the toothless carni running this game

Dustind and I also teamed up to demonstrate some high flying air combat

Ladies - feel free to call us Maverick and Goose
(I also answer to Iceman as well...)


Happy Canada Day Everyone!

No comments: