Sunday, July 04, 2010

A Day with Uncle Dave


A HUGE thanks to Uncle Dave and Aunt Nancy for inviting us to visit their cottage on Balsalm Lake... and more importantly teaching me the importance/cool-ness of the "thumb's up!"

For friends that know our Uncle Dave, you'll understand the classic nature of this picture

Uncle Dave just got a new boat - The Red Rocket!

It wasn't long before I was at the front of the boat asking "Please Uncle Dave can we go FASTER!"


We took a trip to the Marnia - where Uncle Dave and I had a "who can kick water harder" game. I'm quite sure that I won....

Pretty sure Uncle Dave won the wrestling match though...

can't look... but so much fun!
And while I love my Uncle Dave, my heart really belongs to my Aunt Nancy

Aunt Nancy had a 42 pound shadow for the whole afternoon...
we had lot of fun looking for minnows (we even caught one - and I named it - as well as every minnow in Balsalm - Sandy (??))


We also watched all of the boats and Seadoos on the lake and laughed when the waves got to us!
the boys had lots to catch up on...

more classic Dave :)

Thanks Uncle Dave


"Thumbs up" for a FANTASTIC Saturday!!

No comments: