A normal day when visiting grandma usually goes as follows:
I wake up full of energy, run into my mom`s room (as a courtesy only) to let her know that I am awake and am going upstairs to my true destination which is grandma`s room.
Grandma then makes me breakfast which consists of dinosaur egg oatmeal, raisin toast, fruit loops, vanilla yogurt, banana with peanut butter and OJ (and I am NOT exaggerating with this list!)
We always eat our breakfast together at the mini picnic table that grandma pulls out of her basement for my visits (grandma fits at the table perfectly too!)
While grandma and mom are cleaning up after my massive breakfast I sometimes hang out and spy on the neighbours or play with the millions of toys grandma has in the "Lobster Room"
This particular morning there was a BIG tractor that was mowing all of the ditches on the street. Totally lucked out that I was there for that day!
No visit to Grandma`s is complete without a trip to WalMart.
Btw, the Halloween section at WalMart totally rocks! And Grandma and I were dancing away to the Ghostbusters song that was playing in the isle
And, of course, the real reason that I love shopping with Grandma is (1) I get to eat treats the whole time and (2) she always buys me something cool.
We like to visit our friends when we are in Windsor too!
And while baby Grant doesn`t look overly happy to see us in the picture, we did indeed have a fun visit with him, Aunt Beth and Uncle Bill.
This is Grandma and I browsing the wedding stationary
But Grandma needed to keep her distant from the baby as I don`t like to compete for Grandma`s affection
Note: I did not care at all if mom played with Grant though...
This was a milestone moment as it was the very first time I`ve operated a mixer (tbd whether mom has ever operated one of this)
*******
Nighttime at Grandma consists of dinners with Papa and long bubble baths and at least 5 or 6 stories - with Mr. Little`s Noisy Fire Engine as a MUST!
Thanks Grandma & Papa for making my visits so special & memorable!!
1 comment:
I love your visits and I miss you the minute you leave! I enjoy reading Mr.Little's Noisy Fire Engine with your help of course. You know it better than I do!
Come back soon!
Love Grandma
xxxxxxooooo
Post a Comment