Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Weekend Lessons (and tacky cliches)

Saturdays are now "sink or swim" time!
Look at me - I'm taking to this swimming thing like a "fish to water"!

As seen in the right hand corner of this pic, Coach Marco is helping me to "test the waters" so to speak - with my face!


I'm on a roll now... so how about...
water under the bridge?
you can lead a horse to water?
throw the baby out with the bath water?

No, eh


I'm a little "wet behind the ears" but a few more weeks of lessons with Coach and I'll be racing mom in the 50m fly!

Sundays I have skating lessons
Since Aunt Erica isn't available to teach me I've opted instead for Coach Kelly
(and I'm trying to think of a way to weave in 'skating on thin ice' but it is just not coming to me...)


Out in front in the red jacket!
Looks like I might be a Kurt Browning in the making but let's not tell Dad about that...
Next lesson: back flip on ice!

3 comments:

grandma gail said...

Wow! You look so solid on those new skates!!! And the leader of the pack...just your Mom! Way to go!!!
Your life is "Golden"

grandma gail said...

I knew you'd take to the water super fast. Just the few times you were in the water here this summer showed your mad skills. Next we'll be buying you a speedo suit, some funky goggles, and a cap and you'll be swimming and diving like a little fish! I'm going to call you "Nemo"
I'm very proud of all your new accomplishments!!!!
Your very talented!
Hugs and kisses!!!

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
Love,
Grandma

Unknown said...

You're making me super proud and someday you and I will take to the ice and fly like the wind!

Have fun and always remember to bend your knees.

hugs - Auntie E