Saturday, January 22, 2011

SAC Family Day

Last weekend we made another visit to St. Andrew's College - as it was SAC Family day!

***

I have to admit that it will be a really easy sell to get me to go to this school in 9 or 10 years... after all they have bouncy castles, arts & crafts, face painting, McQueen movies, the list goes on...

Lola came to family day too! As you can see, she enjoyed partaking in the face painting activities.

And while she looks as though she may be in pain in this picture, she was just smiling pretty for her aunt katie

After watching mom take some pictures, I decided that I should be the official SAC family day photographer instead.

"Everyone get together. Say CHEESE! Oops... sorry Aunt Leah. Let's try that again..."

"much better!"


Hands up for everyone that loves SAC family day!

And red lollipops too :)

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Looks like a fun day! Why is your face without paint? Your a better photographer than me at 4. Ask anyone! Good job!!! Thank goodness for those red tootsie pops!!! Yum!
Hugs and kisses
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO
Love,
Grandma