Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 2... And Not Wasting a Single Second


I'm certainly maximizing my time here in Florida!

*****

Here is a recap of today's adventures:

We drove to the airport to pick up Papa John!!


Then we spent a few hours at the pool...


Eventually we'll figure out how to work the underwater camera...

One of the best things about Florida - DQ's on EVERY corner. Awesome


And we might have even fit in a little shopping today
Mom & Grandma's usual haunts of course :)
Peeps section at Wal-Mart.

be sure to stay tuned for more fun with Peeps!


Dad and I were dancing away at Wal-Mart, and yet we were the most normal people there...

And Presidente Margaritas at Chili's to celebrate (I had chocolate milk of course!)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I can't wait to see your Peeps creation!

grandma gail said...

Glad you came to join us Papa. Shopping was fun and a day at the pool is always an adventure. You get better in the water everyday. I'm not sure what we're doing with the peeps but it sounds like fun!