
Thumbs up on our Florida house!

Especially as I get to share it with two of my favourite gals

and the big man too of course :)

my new morning tradition is to wake up and run to Grandma's room (completely bypassing my parent's room) for some cuddles and laughs

The Florida house has a big open space upstairs that we have now claimed as our
official vacation dance floor

Excuse me Grandma, but I dance solo

I am also the dance floor photographer

My new dance shoes are grandma's sandals (and yes, your eyes are NOT deceiving you... they actually come close to fitting me perfectly)
I think I am going to like it here!
1 comment:
I loved being surprised every morning by the sweet sound of a little voice wking me up in a house that would fit a bunch more people! It was wonderful!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment