Aunt Leah made a special birthday cake for mom - completely from scratch. Even the icing too!
***
Of course, we were ALL very excited to sample Leah's cake, but none more excited than me!
***
Of course, we were ALL very excited to sample Leah's cake, but none more excited than me!
"say cheeeeesssseee"
"Dylan seriously, put that wine sticker down. Cake is coming - geeezz, concentrate man! Amateurs..."
Isn't there a short version of 'Happy Birthday to You'??!!
Wait a minute.... what did you say Dad? Another picture before we can eat it!? Why are you doing this to me... my patience is wearing thin.... I feel an incredible hulk moment coming....

I WANT CAKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
That looked like a really fun birthday party too....a weekend of parties!!!! You guys are golden! The face says it all!!!!
I love that photo. It makes me so happy!
Post a Comment