Sunday, April 24, 2011

Celebrating April 22nd

April 22nd, 2011 is Mom's Birthday, Good Friday, Earth Day, Lenin's Birthday, Jack Nicholson even turns 74 - what other excuse do you need to celebrate (really!)?


Except, I don't know whether to eat cake, go to church, plant a tree, go polling for my local Conservative candidate or watch A Few Good Men...


I vote for cake. Cake & dinner with great friends!
***


However, mom trying to get a good picture with her great friends is somewhat difficult. They always make fun of us kids, but they are NOT ones to talk...

I'll take responsibility for ruining this one though... I wanted mom to check out my cars!




Not a bad shot of the three of us though... except there is no use asking us to look at a camera when 'How to Train you Dragon" is on the TV


Like I said, it is a GOOD movie, except for whatever part this is!


Lola, Dylan and I are a social and self-sufficient bunch. Here we are discussing the finer points of William & Kate's impending wedding.... "They invited Margaret Thatcher, but not Tony Blair as Blair`s wife Cherie is a well-known anti-monarchist"
****

Thanks Aunt Leah, Uncle Darc, Sarah, Neven, Dylan and Lola for helping dad host a wonderful birthday party for mom!! It was absolutely perfect!!

No comments: