Thursday, April 07, 2011

Bye Bye Florida


Well the time has come to say good-bye to Florida :(

But we'll remember if you always "keep your face to the sunshine, you will not see a shadow"

Our flight back to Detroit was very early. So, by the time Papa picked us up from the airport, I was a little tired.

This is what I looked like when we pulled up to the customs booth at the bridge

Once back at Grandma's house we set about unpacking and cleaning up. My job was to vacuum up the cat hair and bugs!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm really enjoying the frequent postings, I feel that I may shortly be disappointed again though. Looks like you guys are having a great vacation and don't worry I won't tell Lola about Izzy!

grandma gail said...

Thanks for the great vacation!!!! I loved every minute!