Monday, April 11, 2011

A Fond Farewell to LoyaltyOne

A new chapter has officially begun!

Just completed "Day 2" at MasterCard and am already very much enjoying it - and a perfect fit for this next critical stage in my career.

However, it is only fitting to say a proper good-bye to LoyaltyOne on the blog.

Here are some pictures from my last week of work at AIR MILES - and some of my favourite pics and memories from the 8 years I spent working there

Here is a pic of my delicious party cake

As I worked on so many projects and teams, I had a few going away parties & lunches. This is a shot of my goodbye party with the India team (well, the ones that were in Canada at the time) and a scattering of the Brazil and Corporate Strategy teams as well

(and btw I didn't cry during my goodbye speech... well, maybe a little teary, but that's all)


This is goodbye party #2 - this time with folks from the BMO team and Corporate Development. (like I said, I have been on a lot of teams...)


Goodbye cake goes really well with goodbye drinks at lunch :)

This is a shot of some of my favourite gals at L1 - the 'wizardlings' gang... yeah, that is a long story, but I'm Hermione (hence the nice gift they gave me as a going away present)


This is a picture of the night before my final day. A few drinks (and then some) with the BMO team

*******

Here are a collection of some of my favourite moments at AIR MILES (well, the ones caught on camera anyway)


As much as possible, I enjoyed making people dress up randomly at work. This was the day before the men's olympic hockey game (I carried around a pic of Stevie Y as the Air Miles mascot the whole day too!)


Halloween 2010... the theme was "circus". I was an amazing Siamese Twin


Just a normal day with the BMO team



Chairman's Excellence Award ceremony and a SWEEEEET trip to St Martin



Like I was saying, a VERY nice trip


President's Circle award ceremony in Niagara-on-the-lake


Launch of a new loyalty program in Texas - where I spent 6 months in San Antonio and then 6 weeks in Waco (yes, I said Waco).

In this picture I am putting shelf tags on religious candles... don't have many of those in Loblaws :)


And while it was earlier on in my career at Loyalty I am actually older than 16 in this picture.



Another big program launch, but this one was in Brazil. This is a picture on the day we launched in the Brazilian city of Belo Horizonte. We were toasting our hard work with with caprinis of course


And here is shot of Halloween 2009 - that year's theme was "Fame" - we even had a choreographed dance complete with a lift!



Thanks LoyaltyOne for all of the amazing memories!!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Congrats on the old and the new! They were lucky to have you and you them....but it's on to the next chapter. I look forward to the next set of pic's from Master card.
GOOD LUCK!!!