While we basically maintained our 'Ladies Who Lunch' classy persona, we couldn't help but have a little low-brow fun too!
And of course a BIG thanks to my ladies for celebrating this special moment with me :)
****
PLEASE NOTE
As you might have noticed, there has been a few blog entries over the past two weeks. This is all due to the fact that a new career chapter is about to begin for me and I have decided to take some time off of work to enjoy the company of friends and family. Stay tuned for a 'good-bye to LoyaltyOne' on Sunday night before the big day Monday
(Also, a special thanks to Jen - aka Mme Maeba - for taking me out for drinks and champagne the very moment that the news was official. I am still cursing that I forgot to bring my camera with me that night!!)
1 comment:
Beej can you please tell your mom to stop taking and posting terrible pictures of me. Too many exist already!
Post a Comment