Sunday, April 17, 2011

House Update


Well, construction is trucking along!

This is pretty much what it looks like right now


Future sight of the breakfast nook

Former bedroom (wall smashed in now) - future site of something cool, likely a library of sorts. Wait, can libraries be cool?


Our backyard is completely trashed.

Hang on little rose bush, you'll be saved, I promise!

Dad is VERY excited about the project


Mom is excited too, except when it rains. Rain is bad. Very, very bad.

No roof = waterfalls inside the house.

This is a pic of mom on top of the open roof attempting (poorly) to stem the leak that was flooding the basement.


This is a shot of the window where mom and dad climb in and out of to get onto the roof. I sit at the window and take pictures of them, as I think it is quite hysterical


I tell them to poise nicely, but they never listen


See what I have to work with?!



Stay tuned for more (many. many more) house adventures! Still have a LONG way to go!

No comments: