Hey, I don't remember ordering a new skylight for my room!

Oh that's right, there ISN'T supposed to be one... or at least a permanent one anyway.

When I saw the massive hole in my ceiling, I actually reacted quite well. I said "well, at least I will be able to see the stars and the moon from my bed now!"

Oh yeah, there is a hole in Ate M's room too!

The house as of this afternoon. Good news - it is supposed to rain Sunday and Monday. Fantastic!

However, bring on the rain, we can handle it! After all, it will be worth it in the end - especially now that you can start to see the new rooms coming together!
1 comment:
Are you having fun yet???? Hope the creatures don't get in! There's not been a day in forever that it has not rained here....hope not there! Here's wishing you nothing but sunny days for the next 2 weeks...(Is that long enough to get the roof framed in?)
Post a Comment