Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter Continued

After the morning egg hunt at home, all the cousins ventured over to Nana and Papa's house for some more Easter celebrations

I wanted to include this picture of my dapper Easter outfit. Between the "chicks dig me" shirt complete with jacket and my apathetic pose, it is like seeing a cover shot in GQ magazine


Who says little girls get all of the good easter outfits??!


However, one person DID have a better Easter outfit than me, I'll give her that...



Sloane of course


Anyway, enough about men's fashion. Time to get to the real business of Easter. Egg hunting!


Not quite Uncle Johnny kind of hunting, but a good compromise for a 4-year-old


As you can see, I am once again extremely pleased by my hunting efforts

(however, the parents were less pleased / successful in their efforts of getting a picture of all the Etherington cousins together)

Already looking forward to Easter again next year!!!

No comments: