...and the best game you can name is the good 'ol hockey game!
Well, dad has been waiting for this moment for 5 long years - and it is finally here! I'm playing hockey!!
As a boy, a true milestone in your life is getting your first jock.





My buddy Morgan from down the street also plays hockey with me.


I was a bit confused by it at first, but when dad explained the utility behind it, I understood completely - protect the boys, important stuff!
Apparentely neck guards can also moonlight as sun visors
I feel like Optimus Prime!
"Okay Coach, I think I need to practice my forechecking and zone defense today"
(and for my bloggers in Windsor, check out my coach's jersey :))
My buddy Morgan from down the street also plays hockey with me.
Wow - this ice is cold. Good thing I have my jock!! haha
And, to close this blog entry, I can't help but quote Stompin' Tom... with a minor edit of course :)
"Hello out there, we're on the air
It's hockey night tonight.
The tension grows, the whistle blows
and the puck goes down the ice.
The goalies jumps and the players bump
and the fans all go insane
Someone roars: "BJ SCORES"!
at the good 'ol hockey game"
No comments:
Post a Comment