Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy 40th Uncle Brad!

We headed to Windsor this weekend to celebrate the big 4-0 for Uncle Brad

(and perhaps Papa's 15th birthday as well...) I wasn't invited to the big party, but mom and dad had lots of fun!

(I got to hang with Grandma who gave me EXTRA attention as I was feeling a little under the weather - I mastered the art of the deep breath and sigh followed by 'Grannndddmmmmaaaaa, I need my Grannndddmmaaaa...) Mom had lots of fun with a pregnant Aunt Beth Anne and Kara (along with the 60+ guests Aunt Jody hosted at her house on Saturday)

Aunt Beth Anne is having another little boy due to arrive on May 16th!!


Aunt Jody was cracking mom up. There might have been some scotch involved... Cheers to the birthday boy!!

1 comment:

gail millson said...

Happy Birthday Brad. Sorry i didn't go to the party but was happy to stay home and play with the most handsone guy in the family!