Friday, April 06, 2012

Celebrating with the Maeba Ladies!

The beautiful ladies from the House of Maeba certainly know how to throw a great birthday party! And since they all have birthdays close together that means I get to party it up EVERY month - awesome!

First up - my one and only Sophia

Chicken fingers, chocolate milk and a HUGE bowl full of cheezies... oh Aunt Jen, how I love you


Happy 5th Sophia!


Sorry little girl, but you are going DOWN!


Okay ladies, concentrate here. The Granite mini-bowl championship is on the line..

sweet, sweet, game overload





Next up - Aunt Jen's birthday!Alright, so I may NOT have been invited to this one. But mom had quite an evening... so much so, it might have taken her about 48hrs to recover.

According to mom it all started off very innocently at Brassaii...


...but then a private all-ladies booth at F-Stop took care of that. I don't know what vodka is, but Mom tells me that it is evil :)

And the last of the Maeba ladies to celebrate her big day is the vivacious Charlotte


Looking wonderfully pretty in her spring dress for her special party





And here is a picture of one of my favourite spots - right between my two Maebas gals!!! :)

No comments: