Okay - so we chosen 23 of the professional shots, but need to seriously narrow it down and need your help! Let us know your favs (which ones should make the cut???)
And Grandma - don't be bashful, mother's day is fast approaching and I see framed pics in your future :)
All numbers will be on TOP of the photo
***
#1

#2

#3





















5 comments:
boy it's hard to pick cuz i like them all but these are my favs-5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,18,20,23. I'm not sure how many i was suppose to pick. Love them all!
I hear you Grandma Gail - it's really hard to pick - you guys are just so fricken cute!
8 12 15 16 18 19 20 are my faves
See you soon Beej! Love Auntie E
4 5 12 16 23 9 15 19 20
They are all great
I think this is the first time I have left a message on the blog
Have fun in Florida
Beth
My faves are 4, 5, 9, 12, 23, 21, 19, 15, 20
my faves - 1,3,7,8,11,14,16,18,20
ss
Post a Comment