In honour of The Bachelor Canada Premiere this evening I am posting these pictures taken of me during SAC homecoming a couple of weeks ago.
How are these two things connected you ask?
Well, the newest Bachelor is a St. Andrew's College grad and apparently there are a few scenes where he takes the ladies to the school.
This can either be a really good thing or a really bad thing. We are not sure which. So, don’t screw up Brad. My future social life might depend on this!
And, for the record, I am not actually allowed to watch the Bachelor of course… mom already slipped up by letting me watch a few episodes of Big Brother this summer, not thinking that I was actually watching.
She discovered I was indeed paying attention when I decided to have an in-depth conversation with Grandma one day about veto and HOH competitions and that I was cheering for Frank to win. Yes, questionable parenting…


1 comment:
You'd be a much better bachelor than that dude!!!!!
Post a Comment