Snowmageddon hit Toronto yesterday
Which resulted in (1) a snow day from school...
and (2) a glorious sunny Saturday to follow... so I could play all morning in the snow!
It is truly a dream come true for a six-year-old boy!
And just when it couldn't get any better, a bobcat arrived from the local construction site and the driver was kind enough to help us clear our driveway (while a starstruck boy in a green snow suit stood in awe while it happened).
Dad was very appreciative of the bobcat's arrival and gave him beer, chips and pop as a thank you for his generous help!
Snowmageddon rules!!!
****
Be sure to watch "Snow in Toronto" video... it is absolutely hilarious! It is one of mom's favourites, mostly because she could be one of the people interviewed for this.
4 comments:
Katie that could be you, I think that you would look good in that fur lined sweater too! Snow: I always thought that it was something that happened to other people!
Completely agree Leah... in fact, I was standing outside my house on Friday in my fur-lined sweater screaming 'Where's the army??! Where's the police??!'
Katie...I so appreciated the laugh I just had while watching that video clip...OMG...thanks for sharing :-)
Mags
So glad it was Toronto and not Windsor!!!
Post a Comment