February is a BUSY month for us!
And one of the best parts of February is a chance to celebrate Dad's birthday!
During Dad's birthday weekend we invited the Montgomery's over to celebrate with us.
As usual, Lola and I like to do our own thing... although we aren't sure what that is exactly....
Lola was also helpful in helping mom finish some last minute embroidery for the party.
Okay people, everyone knows the drill, time for some group photos...
Yes Quinn we agree, what is up with these people??!!
And the next day we invited the Etherington clan over!
My cousins and I had great fun as you can see
Our antics included posing for lots of funny face pictures and we also had a serious dance party (courtesy of DJ Paulie Paul)
And since mom wanted to use her beautiful china plates, my cousins and I decided that we would enjoy a very civilized meal at the dining room table!
Happy birthday Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment