Thursday, April 04, 2013

Mom & Dad's novel.... and, of course, a new blog to go with it!


If you recall from the Bahamas post this past March, mom and dad have decided to write a novel together.  Mom thought it would be fun to keep a blog to document their adventures in writing!

Here is the opening line of mom's new blog:

"As I write about my heroine's journey, I thought I would keep a blog to document my own adventures as an amateur (but extremely enthusiastic) novelist

For the 10 people who will read this book (well, maybe 15 if I hand out lots of copies at Christmas), they can peruse this blog and learn about how it came together.... as much as it could anyway... I am not making any promises :)

And for all my favourite ladies (yes, you know who you are) thank you for your incredible support already! You totally didn't laugh in my face when I told you about the book, and I DIG that about you!

This blog will keep my ladies (and my fantastic Beej bloggers) up-to-date on (1) all the happenings of our darling heroine Vivien and (2) the utter randomness of Mark and I attempting to write steamy chick lit!"

Here is the link (and it is also listed in "my favourite links" section on the right-hand side of this site)
Hope you will join her in the journey!! 

No comments: