I have been looking forward to March Break since Christmas ended!
Why you ask? Well, two reasons actually:
(1) The novelty of a 4-hour train rides hasn't worn off on me just yet, and
(2) because I get to spend an entire week with my Grandma & Papa John!
This means a week sans parents (and all the rules that come with both of them), copious amount of pajama time, all the cookies I can eat and an infinite amount of love and attention!!
At Grandma's house we play games. Lots of them. In fact as many as her basement contains.
This march break Grandma got me hooked on Dominos! Glorious, glorious dominos. Apparently I took to it right away and Grandma and Dominga were no match for me.
Another new favourite game is pool.
This is a pic of me and Dominga taking on Grandma's neighbor, Jack, at one of my favourite Windsor hang-outs - Brews & Cues.
Jack told me I was a natural... as IF that was ever in question.
I'd never get Munson'd!
I also got to hang out with my cousins - Brooke and Parker. Apparently I showed Brooke no mercy in our bumper car match.
Note - another upside to hangin with Grandma and Papa is that they take me to places that are super fun but may contain germs - translated: places that I love to go to but my mom would strictly forbid.
When I am at Grandma's house I fully embrace my inner Windsor - as evident by this massive snow-filled bonfire and chip-eating fest.
I am wearing Papa's coat and hat if you haven't guessed that already.
Who knows what is even happening in these pictures... Grandma sends them to mom and dad and they laugh at our antics.
I think Grandma sent this pic to mom as evidence that I indeed washed myself at least one time during the week.
Grandma's house comes complete with wildlife as well
Papa bought me a new online tank game making this couch pic a common site throughout the week. This was also the day that I stayed in my pjs for a full 24 hours. Awesome!
Thanks Grandma and Papa for the PERFECT March Break!!
Who needs a beach when you have this 7-year-old's paradise??!













No comments:
Post a Comment