Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Week in Windsor

A week in Windsor at Grandma and Papa John's house is MY perfect march break vacation spot!

Lots of quality time with cousins Brooke and Parker

and days spent hanging out with Grandma & Papa

(sans mom and sans rules :))

we were REALLY lucky with the weather and spent every day outside

(this is Papa and I going on a long walk together)

Grandma told me that I was a very good house guest as I helped her out with all of the chores - especially the vacuuming!

(I even got my very first allowance payment for all of my hard work)

I also spent time making new friends

This is a picture of me and Jack (grandma & papa's neighbour from across the street) checking out this cool motorcycle

Quality time with my cousins also meant that I was able to learn a lot of new tricks.

In this picture Brooke is teaching me a fun game that requires taking all of the cushions off of grandma's couches in the living room...

I also learned how to play a mean game of 'go fish'


But a big highlight of my Windsor vacation was my first REAL fishing trip!

You can see that I wore my camo outfit in honour of my Uncle Johnny who arranged the whole outing


Uncle Johnny is wealth of information on how to work a fishing rod
(Thanks Uncle Johnny!)

Parker, Brooke and Aunt Jody joined us too!
(Brooke came well dressed for her fishing experience!)

Thanks Grandma and Papa for a WONDERFUL March break vacation!
I love you!!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

Thank You for spending your vacation with us. The games, and fishing (real and battery operated), soccer, baseball, golf, books,trips to the park, visits with Jack and Vic, and Corinne, Brooke and Parker, and Aunt Jody...and the list goes on and on, we had sooooo much fun! Can't wait till you come back. We missed you the minute you left.
Love,
Grandma
Hugs and Kisses