Saturday, July 09, 2011

I'm a Graduate!

... from junior kindergarten. But it still counts!

I also received a great report card! Again, it is junior kindergarten, but still counts as well (and besides, mom LOVES report cards and couldn't be happier)

I received "highly developed" in alphabet/words, problem solving and most importantly in attitude, confidence and initiative!

And because I am a superstar student, I get a BIKE!

(yet to be purchased, but will take pics of me on it when obtained!)

My teacher is Mrs. Kilburn and she is awesome.
Mom and I made her this apron as a thank you present. Now, she'll never forget me or my school buddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Way to go Beej!!!

grandma gail said...

I love the apron!!! Great gift. I'm sure Mrs. Kilburn loved it also! For sure she didn't get another one like it!

grandma gail said...

Oh and by the way "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!"