It isn't every day you turn 6. Which is why I bought my family and friends a first class ticket to my birthday luau in Maui Hawaii!
Everyone came dressed in true luau fashion and brought their best silly faces along for the trip as well!
Dad and I look super cool in our matching island party shirts
And mom decorated the house to make it a true oasis (ie she took the liberty of embroidering everything in sight!)
We had sandal cookies and cupcakes with sand, umbrellas and sea shells
(sorry didn't take pics of those!)
My efforts at limbo-ing were less than stellar as you can see
On the other hand, Sarah's hula was quite impressive!
And here we are all frolicking in the Pacific Ocean (sans sharks and jelly fish of course)
Although Quinn did find some interesting sea creatures to observe
Time for presents!!
Including a scavenger hunt for my new bike!!! The best way to get around on the island
Thanks Nana and Papa - I love it!
I am a very lucky boy to have my family there together to celebrate with me. A huge thanks to Grandma and Papa John for driving all the way from Windsor to attend my party!!!
Thanks to everyone for travelling to the island to celebrate my 6th birthday!!
Aloha!

1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us to your great island party!!!! It's was maika'a nui loa!!!
Post a Comment